Are You Ready To Take The Leap Of Faith Into Private Practice?
Are You Ready To Take Your Practice To The Next Level?
It’s Time To Secure Your Future
by Building A Sustainable Private Practice
Here’s how it all started…
Over 20 years ago I changed careers and then left my safe job with the State to devote all of my energy to my Private Practice. It was a tough decision to leave those golden handcuffs (benefits, paid time off, a predictable (yet limited) paycheck).
It was a Leap Of Faith; I knew that it was time to go big or go home. I went big and I’ve never looked back or regretted one moment of it.
How about you? Are you ready to start or build your Private Practice? Are you ready to embrace the FREEDOM and benefits of doing what you love and calling it you own? Whether you want to see a few clients a week for some extra cash… you want to work a part-time job and have a part-time practice… or you want to transition your work into a full-time practice, — I want to help you!
For almost 2 decades I’ve had the privilege of mentoring Mental Health Professionals in Private Practice; what a joy. I can help you reach your potential and achieve your goals and dreams in Private Practice.
Even if you don’t take insurance, you can still have a thriving Private Practice. I had a 100% private pay Private Practice up until a few years ago. Even now, three-quarters of my income comes from private pay clients. Not only can it be done, it can be done very effectively
You are not alone…
Starting or building a Private Practice can seem overwhelming. However… you don’t have to do this alone!
Over the years, I’ve hired a mentor to help me in my business when: I felt stuck; I wanted to try something new; I needed some fresh ideas; I was starting something I knew little about; and when I just needed motivation and accountability to keep me on the path of continued success.
EVERY TIME I reached out for help, it worked! It worked because my mentor and I worked together to meet my goals and achieve what I wanted for my practice.
Now, I’m able to pay it forward. My work as a Private Practice Mentor is a joy for me. I love helping others start and build their businesses and become FREE to do what they love. I am very dedicated to my mentoring clients and limit the number of folks I work with at any point so I can really give each person the time and focus they require. This really allows me to work 1:1 to meet my clients’ needs and goals.
Here’s how it works…
- Complete and return the Mentoring Application via fax (716/204-5557) or email DrLegge@InfluentialTherapist.com
This will help me to better understand what you may need
- I’ll review your application and contact you to let you know if I am able to help you reach your goals
- If so, we’ll discuss the best mentoring plan for you and we’ll get you registered
- We’ll roll up our sleeves and get to work (brainstorming, planning, executing, and answering your questions)
- We’ll make appointments for our 1:1 mentoring sessions
- You’ll have the option of use my Goal Setting Tool and Success Journal – to plan for our work together; review what you accomplish along the way; to keep us on track; and to help focus and structure each 1:1 session so we can make the most of our time together
Take charge of your time (and your income) — Complete the application and email it to me DrLegge@InfluentialTherapist.com
Availability is limited due to the personalized attention this program gives you. Spots tend to fill up very quickly when they become available, so don’t wait.
I look forward to working with you!
Your Private Practice Mentor